The mission of GAEL is to improve public education in Georgia through high quality leadership development, advocacy, and a resource network for educational leaders.
The vision of GAEL is to be the premier network for education leaders in Georgia.
- In the continuous improvement of public education
- Effective leaders make a difference
- All students can be successful
- Quality professional learning positively impacts leadership
- Improving public education is a collaborative process
- In the strength of a unified voice for public education
The seven affiliates of GAEL:
Georgia Association of Elementary School Principals (GAESP)
Georgia Association of Middle School Principals (GAMSP)
Georgia Association of Secondary School Principals (GASSP)
Georgia Association of Curriculum and Instructional Supervisors (GACIS)
Georgia School Superintendents Association (GSSA)
Georgia Council of Administrators of Special Education (G-CASE)
Georgia Association of School Personnel Administrators (GASPA)
Memberships also include other school leaders, such as assistant and associate superintendents, assistant principals, college and university administrators, state Department of Education administrators, and other school leadership personnel. All memberships are for one year, beginning on July 1 and ending June 30.