GAEL membership offers many benefits:
- ADVOCACY - GAEL represents your interests before a wide array of policy setting bodies, such as the U.S. Congress, Georgia General Assembly, Professional Standards Commission, and State Board of Education. GAEL constantly monitors and reports on all critical issues that affect GAEL members.
- PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCY - GAEL is committed to educating professionals and has continually developed and delivered educational programs to meet expanding member needs. GAEL maintains links with state, regional, and national professional educational leadership organizations to ensure Georgia educational administrators have the most up-to-date resources.
- PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCES AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - GAEL offers numerous opportunities for conferences and leadership development with exposure to the most up-to-date information and the top educational authorities.
- PROFESSIONAL LEARNING UNITS - Through attendance at GAEL Professional Conferences you can earn Professional Learning Units.
- EDUCATIONAL PUBLICATIONS - Members receive the GAEL Newsletter - the official GAEL voice is published throughout the year, reporting on developments of interest to members and sharing activities of the Association and its members. Members also receive monthly reports on actions of the State Board of Education, weekly Friday Flyers, a timely Legislative Priorities notification, and daily updates during the legislative session.
- GAEL AWARDS PROGRAM - GAEL honors educational leaders who serve GAEL and the various departments through the presentation of various awards. These awards recognize strong leadership traits in the members of GAEL and the various departments.
- ACCESSIBILITY TO RESOURCES - As a member of GAEL, you have access to cutting edge leaders in the products and services industry that our members use to conduct their day-to-day business. GAEL assists in developing long-term relationships that last a lifetime and ultimately save you time and money.
- NETWORK - GAEL offers the ability to network nationally and internationally as well as locally connecting over 2,000 other educational leaders in Georgia.
- COLLABORATION - GAEL works with other respected educational organizations and agencies including its six affiliates.
- INFORMATIVE WEB SITE and DEDICATED STAFF